My name is Holly Wang and I am the Human Resources Manager at NIS. The school offers an excellent salary and benefits package, and an outstanding working environment. This is a very happy, student-centred campus.
Updated 2nd April, 2018
Admissions Officer (PRC)
Start time: 1st May 2018
Application deadline: 8th April 2018
CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University and above
- Good English proficiency both verbal and written, CET6 and above
- Related working experience is value-added
- High customer service focus and team focus
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- First Contact Responsibilities: Prospective and Potential families: general secretarial responsibilities.
- Supporting the admissions process: administrative duties and database management.
- Administrating admissions tests: supervision and communication duties.
- Marketing: Weekly Bulletin production support.
- Dealing with prospective families as per language requirements.
- Providing Weekly Enrollment Report to School Director.
- Liaising with all staff over enrollment and related admissions issues.
Nanjing International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, volunteers, and third parties to share that commitment. Applicants for positions at the school must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers.
All vacancies for 2018-19 have been filled.