Last week, we had Mr. Tim Gerrish on campus doing a full audit of child safeguarding procedures at NIS.
- Since 1992 we have an established and buoyant learning community
- We were the first school in China to introduce three IB programmes and the only one in Nanjing
- We have the most diverse student population in Nanjing
- We have an experienced and highly qualified teaching faculty
- We have a beautiful purpose built, green campus built in vibrant Xianlin
Our new Early Years Centre (2019) and the construction of our Learning HUB (2020) show our commitment to future focused learning
- We have had only two School Directors since 1992
- Our community building, ‘The Centre’, has a cafe, gym, dance studios, and learning spaces just for parents
- We are unique in Nanjing as a parent owned, not-for-profit transparent organisation where all fees go towards NIS students and their learning
Check out the latest events and activities going on in and around NIS.
After months of planning, preparation, and practice, NIS's MS/US production of Little Shop of Horrors was a smash hit last Thursday and Friday!