Every new school year at NIS, brings a new inter-house competition between our three houses Taiping, Wutaishan and Xuanwu.At our first whole school house assembly the students and teachers from each house come together as a community to promote house spirit.
- Since 1992 we have an established and buoyant learning community
- We were the first school in China to introduce three IB programmes and the only one in Nanjing
- We have the most diverse student population in Nanjing
- We have an experienced and highly qualified teaching faculty
- We have a beautiful purpose built, green campus built in vibrant Xianlin
Our new Early Years Centre (2019) and the construction of our Learning HUB (2020) show our commitment to future focused learning
- We have had only two School Directors since 1992
- Our community building, ‘The Centre’, has a cafe, gym, dance studios, and learning spaces just for parents
- We are unique in Nanjing as a parent owned, not-for-profit transparent organisation where all fees go towards NIS students and their learning
Check out the latest events and activities going on in and around NIS.